So, it’s our turn finally! Pablo, our resident movie head will be your host with the most!
On Sunday the 9th June 2013 we will be hosting #MTOS.
What is #MTOS?
We will be giving away 5 tees to participants that Pablo thinks are most worthy. These will be announced directly after #MTOS finishes.
We will also be offering all participants a 25% discount voucher for 24hours after this weeks #MTOS.
This weeks theme is DUELS; we are simply setting up a duel between movies/characters/actors and leaving it up to you and your opinions of each to decide if there is a clear winner.
- Han solo vs indiana jones (who is the greatest of these iconic Harrison ford characters?)
- Ridely Scott vs James Cameron (many, many Sci Fi classics between them but which is the greatest director?)
- Freddy vs Jason (what is the greatest horror movie character ever created? Is it Freddy or Jason, or perhaps another?)
- Van Damme vs Seagal (we would have loved to have seen these 2 battle it out together back in the 80′s, but both relegated to ‘straight to dvd’ nowadays. Who has the better ‘classics’ from their heyday?)
- 70′s vs 80′s both widely regarded as the greatest decades ever for film, but what was the best?
- Old fashioned independent cinemas v the modern multiplex (which is the more enjoyable experience?)
- Godfather vs goodfellas (the 2 gangster films that set the standard, both epic in their own right. And How do other gangster movies compare?)
- Apocalypse Now vs Full Metal Jacket vs Platoon vs The Deer Hunter (what’s the greatest Vietnam inspired war movie ever made)
- The Man With No Name vs Dirty Harry (which was the greatest of these iconic Clint Eastwood characters?)
- John Carpenter vs John Carpenter (The Thing, Halloween, Big Trouble or even Ghosts of Mars?! What’s your favourite Carpenter movie from his superior body of work?)
See you SUNDAY on twitter.
Follow us on @arcanemovietees